November 16, 2010

Johnny Whopper episode 8

Broadcast on 11/15/10:

01. Beach Fossils - Distance
02. Korallreven - The Truest Faith
03. Games - Shadows in Bloom
04. Chrome Sparks - I'll Be Wait For Sadness Comes Along
05. Cocteau Twins - Elizabeth Fraser (Star Slinger remix)
06. Ducktails - Dorm Room
07. Tennis - Take Me Somewhere
08. Frankie Rose and the Outs - Little Brown Haired Girls
09. Memoryhouse - Heirloom
10. Millionyoung - Calrissian
11. Purling Hiss - Don't Even Try It
12. Kurt Vile - In My Time
13. Weekend - Monogah, WV
14. Brian Eno - 2 Forms of Anger
15. The Fresh & Onlys - Summer of Love
16. Chuck Person - Lightning Strikes

Gorgeous Korallreven track "The Truest Faith" was the highlight for me this week - grab it over at GvB. Chrome Sparks' grammatically-challenged "I'll Be Wait For Sadness Comes Along" was also a beautiful surprise. And Kurt Vile's new track "In My Time" is only increasing my anticipation for this Saturday's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment