March 19, 2011

SebastiAn and other Ed Banger stuff


This video is pretty cool but like, it's just not really new and hard and kind of off and overall French supehr-kool the way everything on Ross Ross Ross was. SebastiAn was like my favorite guy for a while but when I saw him at like 4AM at I Love Techno a couple years ago, and his set was so uninspired, it was a drag;it was like the party was over. Since then I've been hoping for some triumph and I don't know Let the Children Techno was okay but then there was that Adidas commercial which was awesome it's just not as cool or not as exciting--something's missing. Which I guess: what can you do/life goes on/to everything there is a season.
So now, for SebastiAn anyway, there's this video for "Embody"--which is not bad, the song being pretty danceable and all, but--and then there's this actually pretty tiresome promo video for his forthcoming LP, Total. Whatever; after all, I'm probably still a SebastiAn fan.
And then below find an mp3 of a song that I think about pretty much every time I think of Ed Banger.

No comments:

Post a Comment