March 7, 2011

Johnny Whopper episode 17

Aired on 3/7/2011:

01. Borrowed Beams of Light - King and Queen
02. Walsh - I Drive the Pervert Van
03. Lil' Daggers - Slave Exchange
04. Sweet Bulbs - Fell in a Cave
05. Jamie Woon - Night Air
06. Ponytail - Easy Peasy
07. Puro Instinct - Stilyagi
08. PS I Love You - Facelove
09. His Clancyness - Like A Champ
10. Cold Cave - The Great Pan Is Dead
11. J Mascis - Not Enough
12. Crayon Fields - All The Pleasures Of The World
13. A Grave With No Name - Sofia
14. Judee Sill - There's A Rugged Road
15. Die Jungen - When I Awake

Adam's music column is on hiatus this week while we locate his signal in Brazil. We'll have him back soon!

Good stuff/song titles from Walsh with "I Drive the Pervert Van," along with Ponytail's awesome track "Easy Peasy." Wish I had discovered PS I Love You earlier - they're also tearing it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment