April 18, 2011

Johnny Whopper episode 21

Broadcast on 4/18/2011:

01. Ty Segall - The Slider
02. Triptides - Coastlines
03. Youth Lagoon - Cannons
04. Antony & the Johnsons - Swanlights (Oneohtrix Point Never Edit)
05. WU LYF - Heavy Pop
06. Arrington de Dionyso's Malaikat - Madu Mahadahsyat
07. Chad vanGaalen - Sara
08. Sutja Gutierrez - Borderline (Hell, I'm The)
09. Brainstorm - Flat Earth
10. Caetano Veloso - Nao Identificado [Adam's weekly music column]
11. Deerhunter - Nosebleed
12. Cults - Abducted
13. Calm Palm Vapor - Hate To See You Smile
14. Twin Sister - Meet the Frownies
15. Deradoorian - Marichka

Maybe I only end up shouting out my own tracks because I'm the one who actually writes these "playlist" posts, but WU LYF was my runaway favorite this week. Deerhunter's track was also super good, and the Oneohtrix Point Never edit of the Antony & the Johnsons track was all sorts of psychedelic. Thanks for listening! See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment