December 10, 2010

Hey y'all just wanted to say hey

My name is Adam Iddings; some of y’all might already know me or remember me from like 6 or 7 or 8 months ago when I went to Hendrix with you and would see you at parties and at the cafeteria etc. I miss y'all.

Some of you don’t know me but it’s cool. This is my tumblr: fullfathomfive.tumblr.com

Gavin and Knox have generously extended an invitation to me to be a part of their blog. And I have enthusiastically accepted the invitation.

My plan is to try to help Johnny Whopper get at least probably just a little bit more popular than Huffington Post, because that would be cool/Get Rich or Die Tryin I guess.

If that doesn’t happen, I hope to at least help out with the launch of Johnny Whopper the record label, which would actually be even cooler than being more popular than Huffington Post. If you’re a pretty decent but struggling artist, I mean, just let us know; we can figure it out together.

And I’m probably not being as serious as I should be about this (via being part of the media, via Bob Dylan interview with that dude from Time/Life in Dont Look Back maybe), but seriously, I’m very happy to be writing for Johnny Whopper, and I look forward to talking about and sharing music with y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment