November 1, 2010

Johnny Whopper episode 6

Aired 11/1/2010

01. Cults - Oh, My God (Daytrotter Session)
02. Shimmering Stars - I'm Gonna Try
03. Reading Rainbow - Restless
04. Fergus & Geronimo - Harder Than It's Ever Been
05. Class Actress - Careful What You Say
06. SPORTS - To Catch a Thief
08. Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal (Voice by Antony)
09. The Mantles - Lily Never Married
10. Weird Korea - Weird Korea
11. White Arrows - Coming or Going
12. Magic Fingers - Killing Time
13. M. Pyres - Concord
14. Andrew Cedermark - Anchorite

I was super happy about this show - I had all but forgotten about that Oneohtrix Point Never track until I stumbled upon it again last week. It's definitely one of my favorites of the year so far. Reading Rainbow is also an act to watch. I first heard about them via a pair of posts from yvynyl, an excellent and passionate Philly-based blogger whom everyone should read.

Also we asked our listeners to leave vile, nasty comments that cut to our very hearts. So far, we haven't seen any very good efforts. Black coffee and flannel? Come on, that's for amateurs.

2 comments:

  1. your mam's so stupid, she thinks square roots are vegetables

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking hippies. Stop posting your pansy music on the interweb and get job.

    ReplyDelete